at Welcome Research
Los Angeles, CA
Welcome Research is a premiere market research solution and initiative of URWelcome Technologies– a company at the cross-section of technology and immigration, building branded platforms, products, and services for immigrant groups and ethnic communities across the United States. Welcome Research provides at-scale access to the largest Spanish-speaking panel in the United States. While the Hispanic consumer has traditionally been hard to reach and to retain, Welcome Research utilizes a unique combination of in-person and online recruitment alongside their proprietary mobile technology and community platform, SABEResPODER. For more information about Welcome Research, please visit our website.
About the Role:
The Account Executive is responsible for servicing clients and developing new account leads by identifying opportunities and properly assessing project feasibility. This role is an essential part of our Business Development team and will serve as an integral liaison between Welcome Research and its clients.
- Client Relationships
- Generating sales by developing relationships with new clients and growing and maintaining relationships with existing clients
- Cold prospecting skills a must
- Working with internal staff to service the needs of the client
- Customer feedback solicited and communicated to appropriate personnel regarding services
- Maintain a full understanding of all projects in pipeline
- Pricing and Feasibility
- Be proactive and timely in answering received bids or requests for proposals
- Maximize win rate while managing client expectations
- Coordinate with internal staff for project launching to ensure quality
- Demonstrate understanding of pricing by having a mastery of rate card and CPI calculation
We are looking for:
- Highly self-motivated individual capable of managing workload in a fast-paced environment
- Impeccable abilities and/or experience in prioritizing and delegating tasks
- Substantial organizational skills and flexibility to work both collaboratively and independently.
- Results-oriented with a strong attention to detail
- Exceptional and proven ability in client satisfaction and re-engagement
- Friendly and professional demeanor
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience.
Join the team providing one-of-a-kind solutions in the market research industry