at Welcome Research
San Antonio, TX
Welcome Research is a premiere market research solution and initiative of URWelcome Technologies– a company at the cross-section of technology and immigration, building branded platforms, products, and services for immigrant groups and ethnic communities across the United States. Welcome Research provides at-scale access to the largest Spanish-speaking panel in the United States. While the Hispanic consumer has traditionally been hard to reach and to retain, Welcome Research utilizes a unique combination of in-person and online recruitment alongside their proprietary mobile technology and community platform, SABEResPODER. For more information about Welcome Research, please visit our website.
About the Role:
This role is responsible for executing on a number of projects that we have in field. Your focus will be on operational efficiency as a means of ensuring the highest quality of responses from our panel to deliver client satisfaction.
- Take ownership of project fielding from setup to meeting final quota
- Schedule campaigns with internal platform to yield best possible results
- Commitment and dedication to get the job done
- Maintain open communication with internal team members on project status
- Perform QA testing on surveys before launching to panelists by ensuring integrity of all redirects and quality measures are being met
- Must be proactive and take initiative to learn more about market research and existing clients’ business needs
- Ability to recognize existing or potential problems and provide viable solutions for consideration
- Collaborate with data analyst to monitor and maintain health of the panel
We are looking for:
- Highly self-motivated individual capable of managing workload in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of market research industry and previous experience in consumer research methodologies
- Impeccable abilities and/or experience in prioritizing and delegating tasks
- Substantial organizational skills and flexibility to work both collaboratively and independently.
- Ability to juggle numerous concurrent projects and tasks, with strict deadlines and minimal supervision
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Friendly and professional demeanor
- Experience with market research fieldwork, recruitment, and/or sampling in online, phone and/or in-person methodologies
- Fluent Bilingual who can speak, read, and write in Spanish
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience.
- Experience working at a startup, tech company or early-stage venture (10-100 employees)
Join the team providing one-of-a-kind solutions in the market research industry